Saturday, April 2, 2016

Dribble Master (Created by Lisa Z.)

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!
 
It's Day 2 of the New Release, and I am thrilled to share my card with you today using one of the new stamps.

 
This is Dribble Master (TT024).  What a fabulous image and so fun and easy to colour!
 
I started by colouring the image with Tombow Markers and water. After the image was all coloured and dry, I trimmed the main image to a smaller size to fit this card.
 
There is no patterned paper used on this card.  I thought I would create my own background.  I used some SU Pumpkin Pie, Black and White cardstock for the card base.  To create the fence-like background, I used a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder called Chicken Wire.  I decided to use the debossed side and draw in the fencing with a white gel pen.  This created a fenced yard look that you may see some basketball being played in, at either the park or perhaps a school yard.  The image was adhered to the card using foam tape.  To complete this card, some Ranger-Liquid Pearls (silver pearl) were dashed on the black cardstock.  A few teal coloured YNS gumdrops were also included for some added dimension.
 
Supplies Used:
Ink - Tombow Markers - 925, 969, 243, 942, 312, N65, 905, 761 and N95.  Versamark Ink Pad and Black Embossing Powder.
 
Paper - SU Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie and White Cardstock.
 
Misc -  Ranger-Liquid Pearls(silver pearl), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder-Chicken Wire, YNS Gumdrops - Teal, White Gel Pen, Water Brush, Foam Tape and Glue Dots.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  And be sure to stop by again soon for more ideas and inspiration using the New Release Stamps!

***********

No comments:

Post a Comment