Friday, April 8, 2016

Puppy Love (Created by Jane Z.)

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!

It's finally Friday and  I am back to share another super adorable image from the New Release - Spring 2016 Collection.
 
 
This is Puppy Love (TT034), and coordinating Puppy Love SVG file (TT034-SVG).  Using these SVG files to cut out the stamped images is truly amazing...why not give it a try!

To start, I used the SVG file to cut out the main image on watercolour cardstock, using my Cricut machine.  Then, using the Misti Stamping Tool, I first stamped the image on a scrap piece of paper.  I used the outside of the cut piece to align my image, then inked up my stamp again and popped in the cut image piece I was going to stamp on to.  This helps to perfectly align your stamp on the cut cardstock. I used a Black Versafine Ink Pad to stamp the image then applied Black Embossing Powder on the ink and heated it. 
 
To colour the image, I used Tombow Markers and water. After the image was all coloured and dry, I applied some Glossy Accents to the puppy's nose.  I just love a bit of shine and dimension on my cards.
 
For the card base, I decided on a piece of SU Kraft cardstock.  The designer paper is from Bo Bunny-Happy Tails 6x6 paper pad.  The oval piece under the main image was die cut using a piece of the designer paper with MFT-Stitched Oval die.  The background designer paper was cut from another sheet in the Bo Bunny pad, but this time using a YNS-Stitched Rectangle die.  The image was adhered to the card with foam tape for some added dimension.  To complete this card, some black hemp twine and a SU Button were added.    
 
Supplies Used:
***Note: If you are in need of any products used here, please send Lora at OCS an email and I'm sure she would be happy to get the item(s) you are looking for.
 
Ink - Tombow Markers - N15, N25, 990, 947, 985, 055, 493, 476, 942, 800 and 850. Black Versafine Ink Pad and Black Embossing Powder.
 
Paper - Bo Bunny-Happy Tails 6x6 Paper Pad; SU Kraft & White Cardstock.
 
Misc - Glossy Accents, Cricut Personal Cutter, Misti Stamping Tool, MFT-Stitched Oval die, YNS-Stitched Rectangle die, Black Hemp Twine, SU Button-Regal Collection, White Gel Pen, Water Brush, Foam Tape and Glue Dots.
 
Thanks for stopping by! 
 
 ***********

1 comment:

  1. TOTALLY adorable Jane!!! Your colouring is amazing!! Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete