Sunday, September 25, 2016

Hot Cocoa Phoebe (Created by Jane Z.)

 
Hello Friends!!!
 
Here is a card that I created for the 2016 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...Sure hope you like it!
 

Supplies Used:
Stamps - YNS-Hot Cocoa Phoebe Stamp & Die Set
 
Ink - Tombow Markers - N75, N95, 373, 969, 977, 947 and 925; Versamark Ink Pad, White & Black Embossing Powder.
 
Paper - Doodlebug-Flea Market 6x6 Paper Pad; SU Bermuda Bay, Pumpkie Pie & White Cardstock;  Watercolour paper.
 
Misc. - Misti Stamping Tool, Glossy Accents, MFT-Stitched Circle Die, Spellbinders - Circle Dies, YNS-Stitched Rectangle Die, SU Bermuda Bay Ribbon, YNS Gumdrops-Mermaid Fun, Water Brush, Foam Tape and Glue Dots.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  And I hope you come back to visit soon!!!

16 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! I love the colors and the pattern paper that do a great job of accenting the adorable little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...So cute! Love that stamp- and I think I can spy a YNS image anywhere! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What a cutie. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, she's so sweet! Lovely designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute and well colored and I love all the pattern papers you chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable!! Beautiful coloring and love your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwww...phoebe is adorable #madforplaid

    ReplyDelete